The ultimate in hygiene
Consumer preferred for hygiene and comfort
- 65% Would pay to help reduce the transfer of bacteria.
- 57% Would switch therapists for it.
- 90% Preferred Purifas® FaceShield™
Read about FaceShield™ client research.
Duty of care made easy
Conveniently packaged and designed for quick and effortless dispensing. The FaceShield™ won’t move and remains fully intact for the entire session.
The Purifas® FaceShieldTM is made from polypropylene and is 100% recyclable. The cardboard packaging acts as the dispenser, and once empty, the box can be recycled in your curb side recycling bin.
There are two recycling options for the FaceShield™:
- Deposit your used FaceShields™ in a RedCycle bin at one of thousands conveniently located outside all Woolworths, Coles and more stores across the country. Transport them in a soft plastic bag, and place the bag in the RedCycle bin. Find a RedCycle bin near you here.
- Prefer to have them collected from your premises? Order a Terracycle bin and arrange for pick up when your bin fills. Order your Terracycle bin here.
- Packaged in easy to dispense boxes of 100 units
- Made with 2ply polypropylene for added comfort and durability
- Guaranteed to suit all types of therapy tables - massage, beauty therapy, naturopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractor and osteopathy
- Made from non-toxic materials and produced in accordance with international standard ISO13485 (Medical devices - Quality management systems)
- Listed on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods: 313130
- 100% recyclable
- Box Dimensions: 22cm x 20cm x 23cm